- "Woah, when did you get that?"
- "Who did this to you?"
- "How many time have I told you to be more careful?"
- "You’re saying this was an accident?"
- "What a shiner!"
- "If you look like this, I’d hate to see the other guy."
- "I’m not buying it, you don’t walk into a door and get a bruise like that!"
- "Does it hurt when I touch it?"
- "Let me kiss it better."
- "If you don’t rest, you won’t heal."
- "Another fight?"
- "What happened to your face?"
- "I don’t think your arm is meant to bend like that…"
- "Let’s get you to bed."
- "Let’s get you to the hospital."
- "Why are you so calm about this?"
- "You’re bleeding!"
- "What are friends for, ey?"
- "So, instead of helping you, they ran off the moment they saw what was happening?"
- "You need to look where you’re going."
- "I’m not accusing anyone, I’m just saying it looks suspicious."
- "Do you want to tell me what really happened?"
- "Don’t move! You’ll faint!"
- "I’ve got some bandages, wait a sec."
- "You’re the clumsiest person I know."
- "I won’t let you be on your own, not when you’re like this."
- "How could you be so careless?"
- "I can’t even look at you, you promised not to get into any more fights!"
- "H-how many of them were there?"
"If I don’t get away from these damn kids soon I’m going to eat one of them."
"YOU BETTER NOT" Kasey said as her hair poofed up. "If you are having issues, send them to me"
Turbug tugs back his face a little, startled, but he manages an awkward smile for Kasey. “S-she’s beautiful..and I..trust you know what you’re doing.”
"So they’ve all hatched then!" Ted says, pacifying Gloria with one of his sleeves which she’s gnawing on. "Your family is complete."
Kasey smiled at Ted and nodded “Yep~” She looked at Turbug and held out Kaya to him “Why don’t you hold her?” She asked. Kaya kept giggling and trying to grab her father.
Im gonna post some crack babies before i find something else to gripe about. kingcandydoll and ask-ktb-and-the-twins ship their characters so i made unholy abominations little bundles of joy for my…
((Turbug and Kasey’s babies were originally designed (all except for Sugar) by Silk-ward in the above post. If you’re curious what they all look like, you should def check it out. She drew them all cuter and more lovely than I ever have!)
Turbug watches mother and daughter with quiet curiosity, his cerci swishing softly. He’s trying to ignore the thud of his heart in his chest—again. “Y-y…you know how to take care of her…? S-she’s not standing up or anything…Not like the…others.”
" I do, and Piston can help, he is actually the oldest out of all of us, and he helped raise me when I was little" She nuzzled her daughter softly. Kaya let out a soft giggle and looked over at her father, making happy giggles and trying to grab his nose.
Turbug perks, lifting his head up a bit and blinking in startled surprise. For a moment he can’t even form words before he stammers with uncertainty, “S-she’s, er…she’s human…”
"Would you look at that," Ted hums softly, freed from being chewed on momentarily while Gloria takes note of the new hatchling.
"She is Human" She said as she picked her up "Kaya.." She said softly. "Her name shall be Kaya" She smiled as she leaned down and nuzzled her daughter. "She mostly human, she has mini cybug wings on her back" She said pointing to the tiny little pink wings.
Turbug eyes Kasey anxiously and crouches down close to her, shifting his attention back round to the egg as well. At this point, he had no idea what to expect anymore. He was already exhausted. He could only hope for the best.
A small hand stuck out of the egg, it was a human hand, so this child was either a centaur.. she hoped, or … Kasey shook her head, not wanting to think the last one would be a monster, soon enough the egg rolled over, letting the shell shatter and a little girl looked up at her parents.